Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore

After the few tiring day rush up for my final project, finally i have little time to update my blog.

05 march 2011
This time we went to the Universal Studio Singapore with parts of my course mate...
We buy the night session ticket which cost us for SGD5 per entry for the visit n photo taking only...
Before entering the USS, we take a few photo in outside...
with the candy tree...



















Darling with the US landmark.....
























Jia Ying n me...



















hehe... actually there is another people at the back...
guess who is that....

When we enter USS, all is about photo taking...
too bad i dun have a nice camera... :-(
we just use SE K810i to take all the photos...

i like this photo very much... ^^
thanks to my darling who is the camera man...
























See... everyone busy snap the photo n the model of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment