Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yu Lim's Birthday Celebration

18/2/2011
Went to have some relax after having 2 tests this week...

We are going to celebrate Birthday of Yu lim n Choo at Red Box Jusco Tebrau...
But due to some reason, the birthday boy-Choo is not able to attend the celebration...
This is the 2nd time i'm going for K....
i'm going to have my lunch only ^^...
darling n me while waiting for other to reach there...

























I having the set 2: curry fish n rice...
The fried fish is nice but not the curry n the rice...
While my darling order the set1 : chicken chop...
Yummy yummy...
Forget to take the picture of it coz too hungry d...

All of them enjoy singing...




















n singing...




















while other is busy eating the cake n singing...
i took this picture with my darling...
Beauty n the Beast... haha...



















Going Back to UTM at 3.30pm...
Then started to pack my thing n prepare to off to KL at 4.30pm...
Due to darling stomach not feeling well...
We start the journey at 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment