Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flood at my Hometown

did not upadate my blog for long time coz i back hometown for CNY...

30/1/2011
it has ben raining for almost 36+ hours...
the weather here is super cool...

about evening time, river at town already start to flood...
luckily my house is located at higher place...
so we dun need to worry much...

the sky still did not show any sign to stop crying...
abt 10pm, the flood become worst d...
my mum, dad, elder sis and me going out to view it...
we stand at higher place...
the wet market and the shop around being soak in the mud water...























































Some ppl try to cross the flood area to get back home...




















there are some car trying to cross the road...




















but some fail to do so...
finally get stuck in the middle of the water...




















Conclusion is dun try to cross the flood if ur car is family car...

No comments:

Post a Comment