Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Exhausted Day

Started the day from 7 plus in the morning,
having class from 8am to 2pm...
tired... :-(
but happy coz i get a cute new calender from Tzi Hang...
my darling also have one...
here is the how the calender look like...




















At the last page, there are some cute sticker for reminder... ^^
like it very much...




















after that having my lunch then take a "short" nap till 6.30pm (woke by my darling)^^
if not i'm sure miss my dinner and the replacement class at 8pm...

Rush to prepare myself for class n dinner...
going to FKE to have dinner...
waited so long time for my food to come... *_*
abt 740 i just get my food...
due to time constrain, i finish my dinner in just 10 minutes...
pity my tongue get scald by the hot gravy...
till now it still pain... T.T

Have to sleep d... Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment